FAQ - Returns
Return In Store
The quickest and easiest way to return your order is at any of our convenient store locations. We will gladly accept returns or make exchanges at our stores up to thirty (30) days from date of purchase. Just bring the packing slip and the credit card used for the purchase if you would like a refund. If you do not have the original credit card, or if it has been more than thirty (30) days from the purchase date, you may exchange your item (if available) or receive a gift card for the current value of the item plus local tax. We reserve the right to refuse any return that occurs ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Orders purchased with a gift card will be refunded to a gift card. Orders returned to the store without a packing slip will be refunded to a gift card for the store’s lowest selling price.
NOTE: We are unable to refund shipping charges for orders placed on Kirklands.com unless you receive an item that is damaged. We apologize for the inconvenience.
PAYPAL ORDERS: If you wish to return your order and would like your refund credited to your PayPal account, it MUST be returned via mail (see below for instructions). PayPal orders returned in stores will be refunded to a gift card.
Return By Mail
You may also return your online order by mail. Return postage labels are included with every purchase from Kirklands.com. Just follow the steps below to complete your return by mail to Kirklands.com.
- Make a copy of the front page of the packing slip received with your order. Please keep the original copy for your records. A copy of the packing slip must accompany your return.
- Circle the item(s) you are returning on the copy of the packing slip.
- Choose one of the following six return codes that best explains the reason for the return, then enter that number next to your circled item(s).
1. Wrong Item (Refund Requested)
2. Damaged / Product Quality (Refund Requested)
3. Changed My Mind (Refund Requested)
4. Gift Return (Refund Given Via Gift Card)
5. Wrong Item (Send Replacement IF Available)*
6. Damaged (Send Replacement IF Available)*
- Include the copy of the packing slip in the package being returned. Please provide a telephone number (including area code) on the copy of the packing slip in case we need to contact you.
- Secure your return in its original shipping package and attach the prepaid return label on the outside of the package.
- Take your package to any FedEx or FedEx Office location. Go to www.fedex.com www.fedex.com or call 1-800-GO-FEDEX to locate the nearest FedEx returns facility. FedEx is unable to pick up at your location.
Please note that a returned item must be in the same condition in which it was sold. In addition, custom items (such as embroidered items) are also non-returnable unless the product is damaged or defective, in which case we will be happy to provide a replacement of the item you ordered. We reserve the right to refuse any return that occurs more than ninety (90) days from the purchase date.
Returning A White Glove Service Item
Upon delivery, please inspect your purchase carefully. In the unlikely event that the product is damaged; do not take delivery of the item and be sure the details of the damage are noted on the delivery bill. Call Customer Service at 1-877-541-4855 and we will replace the item at no additional charge.
Should you wish to return a White Glove Service item, we will gladly accept it within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please ensure that the item is in the original packaging and has not been installed, used or modified. Call Customer Service at 1-877-541-4855, and one of our representatives will walk you through the process. You will be refunded the original purchase price of the item less a 10% restocking fee. Shipping costs and item surcharges are non-refundable.
For gifts returned by mail to Kirklands.com or to Kirkland’s stores, we will issue a gift card for the lower of (a) the purchase price or (b) the lowest selling price of the item within the last sixty (60) days plus local sales tax. Gift cards can be used in any Kirkland’s store and online at Kirklands.com. Kirkland’s gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Gift cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced. Gifts cards do not expire and do not have a fee.