KIRKLANDS.COM RETURN POLICY:
Kirklands.com Returns Made Easy!
Many retailers have been subject to increases in fraudulent returns and exchange activity. To the extent a request for return or exchange present good faith concerns regarding fraudulent activities, we may require additional verification or information before accepting such request. Kirkland’s reserves the right to deny any return in its sole discretion.
Returns to Kirklands.com
You may also return your online order by mail. Return postage labels are included with every purchase from Kirklands.com. Please follow the steps below to complete your return by mail to Kirklands.com. A copy of the invoice must accompany your return.
- Make a copy of the front page of the packing invoice received with the order. Please retain the original copy for your records.
- Circle the item(s) you are returning on the copy of the invoice.
- Choose one of the following six return codes that best explains the reason for the return and enter its number next to your circled item(s).
1. Wrong item – Issue a REFUND.
2. Damaged / product quality – Issue a REFUND.
3. Changed my mind – Issue a REFUND.
4. Gift – Issue Gift Card to Shipping Address.
FOR REPLACEMENT (NOTE: if replacement is not available a REFUND will be issued):
5. Wrong item – Send replacement IF available.
6. Damaged – Send a replacement IF available.
- Include the copy of the invoice in the package being returned to Kirklands.com. Please provide a telephone number, including area code, on the copy of the invoice in case we need to contact you.
- Secure your return in the package it was received in and attach the pre-paid return label on the outside of the package.
- Go to www.fedex.com or call 1-800-GO-FEDEX to find the nearest FedEx returns facility. You may also drop your return off at any FedEx Office, formerly Kinko’s.
- Feel free to call us at 1-877-541-4855 with any questions.
How do I Return an In-Home Delivery Item?
Upon delivery, please inspect your purchase carefully. In the unlikely event that the product is damaged; do not take delivery of the item and be sure the details of the damage are noted on the delivery bill. Call Customer Service at 1-877-541-4855 and we will replace the item at no additional charge.
Should you wish to return an In-Home Delivery item you have purchased, we will gladly accept it within 60 days of the original order. Please ensure that the item is in the original packaging and has not been installed, used or modified. Call Customer Service at 1-877-541-4855, and one of our representatives will walk you through the process. You will be refunded the original purchase price of the item less a 10% restocking fee. Shipping costs and item surcharges are non-refundable.
Lost Your Kirklands.com Invoice or Return Label?
If you do not have the original invoice enclosed with your order, retrieve your order information or call 1-877-541-4855 for assistance.
If you misplaced the return label, call 1-877-541-4855 for assistance.
For gifts returned by mail to Kirklands.com or Kirkland’s stores, we will issue a Gift Card for the current value of the merchandise plus tax. Gift Cards can be used in any Kirkland’s store or Kirklands.com. Kirkland’s Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced. Gift Cards do not expire.
Canceling Your Order:
Unfortunately you may not cancel your order once it has been processed. However, you are welcome to return any unwanted items in accordance with this policy.
Kirkland’s is not responsible for incorrect addresses provided by the customer at the time of order.