FAQ - Credit Card
What are the benefits of the new Kirkland’s credit card?
- Beginning, March 1, 2012 all customers who open the new NEW Kirkland’s credit card with Wells Fargo Financial National Bank will receive 15% off of their in-store purchase when they use their Kirkland’s credit card – for a limited time only.
- All customers who apply online and are approved receive a 15% off coupon in the mail with their new Kirkland’s credit card to use on in-store purchases on their Kirkland’s credit card account.
- All customers who apply online and are not approved will receive their 15% off coupon by printing and mailing their denial page to:
Attn: Customer Service/Credit Card
2501 McGavock Pike, Ste 1000
Nashville, TN 37214
(Please allow 10-12 business days to receive your coupon in the mail.)
- Exclusive access to our Rewards Program. With our Rewards Program, each time you shop with us and use your Kirkland’s credit card, you earn 1 point for every $1 spent on Net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits only). When you reach 150 points, you will receive a $10 Reward Certificate in your next monthly statement.*
- A 10% discount on your entire in-store purchase on the last Tuesday of the month
- A Special Birthday offer
- Advance notice of sales and promotions
- Exclusive coupons and special shopping events
- No monthly maintenance fee.**
All benefits are subject to credit approval:
*Rewards Certificates may be redeemed at a Kirkland’s store by the expiration date shown on the Rewards Certificate for purchases charged to your Kirkland’s credit card. Please see the Reward Program Terms and Conditions in the credit card application for additional information.
**The Kirkland’s credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. For newly opened accounts, the APR for Purchases is 27.99%. This APR may vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate and is given as of 4/1/2013. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00.
FAQ pages for Kirkland’s credit card