FAQ - Credit Card
What are the benefits of the new Kirkland’s credit card?
- Beginning, March 1, 2012 all customers who open the new NEW Kirkland’s credit card with Wells Fargo Financial National Bank will receive 15% off of their in-store purchase when they use their Kirkland’s credit card – for a limited time only .
- All customers who apply online and are approved receive a 15% off coupon in the mail with their new Kirkland’s credit card to use on in-store purchases on their Kirkland’s credit card account.
- All customers who apply online and are not approved will receive their 15% off coupon by printing and mailing their denial page to:
Attn: Customer Service/Credit Card
5310 Maryland Way
Brentwood, TN 37027
(Please allow 10-12 business days to receive your coupon in the mail.)
(This coupon will be valid on in-store purchases with any accepted method of payment by Kirklands.)
- Kirkland's credit card credit cardholders will earn rewards exclusively through K Club 1 . As a K Club member, when you pay with your Kirkland's credit card, you will earn 2 points for every $1 spent (net purchase). For every 300 points earned, you will receive a $10 reward 2 . CLICK HERE to learn more about K Club.
- A 10% discount on your entire in-store purchase on the last Tuesday of the month
- A Special Birthday offer
- Advance notice of sales and promotions
- Exclusive coupons and special shopping events
- No monthly maintenance fee.**
All benefits are subject to credit approval:
1. Rewards certificates issue to Kirkland's credit cardholders through Wells Fargo Financial National Bank must be redeemed by the expiration date shown on the Rewards Certificate.
2.Rewards points are earned on net purchases only (purchases minus returns and credits). Certain transactions do not earn rewards points. Kirkland's credit cardholders will earn 2 points per $1 spent on net purchases. See the Kirkland's Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
3. The Kirkland's credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. For newly opened accounts, the APR for Purchases is 27.99%. This APR may vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate and is given as of 10/01/2014. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00.
FAQ pages for Kirkland’s credit card