Stores Re-opening & Curbside Pickup
We are pleased to announce that many stores are re-opened for full business (Monday through Saturday 11am – 7pm & Sunday 11am – 6pm). See full list below.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. We are providing our employees with masks and gloves and will be sanitizing high-touch points in our stores—including door handles, the checkout counter, and restrooms—at least every 30 minutes. We are also following all local government mandates to limit the number of customers allowed in our store at any given time and we are encouraging customers to maintain 6 ft. social distancing space while shopping or checking out.
We are also offering contactless curbside pickup at Most stores.
How It Works:
- Choose "Free Pickup in Store" on your item and then complete your order.
- Wait for your "Ready for Pickup" email to let you know when your order is ready and you can head to the store.
- Pull up curbside between 11 AM and 3 PM 7 days a week. Please note: Furniture items will be available for pickup only on Saturdays between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- When you arrive to pick up your order, call the store to let them know you’re there.
- Provide the Store Associate with your name and order number along with the color and make of your vehicle.
- While the Store Associate is preparing your order, please prepare your vehicle for the order to be loaded. This could include opening your trunk or backseat door and moving any objects that might prevent a contact-free loading process.
- Once your order is prepared, we’ll bring it out to your vehicle and load it! Easy and contactless!
The following stores are open for curbside-only or are fully re-opened:
- Ornament measures 4L x 0.25W x 7H in.
- Crafted of wood
- Baby in manger drawing design
- Halo detail
- Hues of brown, black, and white
- Features phrase "God is with us"
- Includes gift hang tag
- Comes ready for display; hangs by rope loop
- Care: Dust with soft, dry cloth.
Contact your local Kirkland’s store for availability. Quantities and selection may vary by location. Sold in stores under item number 183697.
Haley Bush, proud daughter of a hardworking cotton farmer, grew up in the Mississippi Delta. She currently resides in Brandon, MS, with her husband and three children. She is a stay-at-home mother and paints in her studio every chance she gets. She is known for her textured acrylics on wood and palette knife rustic style. Haley pursued painting as a part-time business after feeling the Lord was calling her into mission with the talents He had given her. She and her husband have a huge heart for orphans. Their son Max, age 3, was adopted from China. Haley felt she could use her gift of art to support other families in the adoption process. She has given numerous monetary donations as well as donated pieces of art to families pursuing adoption. It has been such a blessing and a joy for her to be able to give. She is so grateful for the support of her family and friends in this new journey she has taken, and prays that the Lord will continue to pour out His blessings over her artwork.