- Framed print measures 25L x 1.25W x 17H in.
- Frame crafted of wood
- Gray wood barn door frame
- Features white cow subject
- Mounted on board
- Hues of gray, brown, black, and white
- Comes ready for wall mount; no additional hanging hardware required
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
Contact your local Kirkland's store for availability. Quantities and selection may vary by location.
Kirsten Dill is an emerging contemporary artist born and raised in southern Arizona. She primarily grew up in the small ranching and winery town of Sonoita. She spent many summers in Mexico where she immersed herself in the culture of San Miguel de Allende. It was there that she discovered her passion for painting and over the years has cultivated her craft. Kirsten draws her inspiration from the majesty of the Sonoran desert and translates it into beautiful works of art. Her mediums include both acrylics and watercolors, and she especially enjoys painting flora and fauna. She currently resides in Tucson, Arizona where she and her husband Dan are the proud and tired parents of three energetic children, Desmond, Sawyer and Nora.