Are you looking for a perfect kitchen or dining room art piece? Look no further than this fitting Place Setting Framed Art Print. It will surely get you and your guests ready for meal time!
- Framed print measures 15L x 1.75W x 12H in.
- Print measures 14L x 11H in.
- Frame crafted of polystyrene
- White frame finish with inner indent layer
- Features place setting subject
- Background of place setting made of recipes
- Mounted on board
- Artist: Dorothy Collier
- Hues of red, white, and black
- Comes ready for wall mount; no additional hanging hardware required
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
Contact your local Kirkland’s store for availability. Quantities and selection may vary by location.
Dorothy Collier is the mixed media artist of Dorothy Art and the host of Positively Creative, a podcast for creative entrepreneurs. While growing up in the south, running around her grandmother's antique shops, she quickly found a love for all things unique...and antique. By painting oil on canvas, using backgrounds of paper from weathered books, Dorothy's pieces become narrative. She paints to create a sense of whimsical beauty and in some pieces, hopes to prompt the viewer into a child-like happiness. She uses simplistic elements to mirror her folk art influences and enjoys using quick gestural lines to give the vintage subjects a strong, soulful voice. Dorothy received her B.A. in Studio Art and Psychology from the University of Mississippi in 2009 and her MAT in Art Education at the University of Memphis in 2011. She resides in Memphis, Tennessee with her husband, John, their new addition, Johnny, and their Yorkie, Oxford.