Stores Re-opening & Curbside Pickup
We are pleased to announce that many stores are re-opened for full business (Monday through Saturday 11am – 7pm & Sunday 11am – 6pm). See full list below.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. We are providing our employees with masks and gloves and will be sanitizing high-touch points in our stores—including door handles, the checkout counter, and restrooms—at least every 30 minutes. We are also following all local government mandates to limit the number of customers allowed in our store at any given time and we are encouraging customers to maintain 6 ft. social distancing space while shopping or checking out.
We are also offering contactless curbside pickup at select stores.
How It Works:
- Choose "Free Pickup in Store" on your item and then complete your order.
- Wait for your "Ready for Pickup" email to let you know when your order is ready and you can head to the store.
- Pull up curbside between 11 AM and 3 PM 7 days a week. Please note: Furniture items will be available for pickup only on Saturdays between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- When you arrive to pick up your order, call the store to let them know you’re there.
- Provide the Store Associate with your name and order number along with the color and make of your vehicle.
- While the Store Associate is preparing your order, please prepare your vehicle for the order to be loaded. This could include opening your trunk or backseat door and moving any objects that might prevent a contact-free loading process.
- Once your order is prepared, we’ll bring it out to your vehicle and load it! Easy and contactless!
The following stores are open for curbside-only or are fully re-opened:
- Rug measures 8 ft. in length x 10 ft. in height
- Crafted of jute, wool, and cotton
- Hand-tufted by skilled weavers using traditional techniques
- Intersecting diamond pattern
- Hues of tan, gold, and white
- Rug pad not included
- GoodWeave-certified; helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions
- Normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Care: Vacuum regularly. Blot spills with a mild detergent and clean cloth. Not safe for outdoor use.
This item is available at Kirklands.com only, not available in stores. Please note: this item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.