- Framed print measures 24L x 1.3W x 30H in.
- Distinctively printed on stretched canvas
- Natural polystyrene frame around wrapped canvas
- Features a bouquet of flowers inside of rainboots
- Hues of gray, white, tan, and blue
- Artist: Deb Hrabik
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Comes ready to wall mount; no additional hanging hardware required
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
This item is available at Kirklands.com only, not available in stores.
Deb Hrabik, a 4-H kid, Home Ec. major, and now a homebody living on a hillside prairie, layers beautiful and restful colors in her textural painting style. Happy with a paintbrush or garden gloves, nature’s abundant inspiration surrounds her in the Midwest meadow. Visible brush strokes and sketchy marks are at the heart of Deb’s work. She loves that her random, genuine and imperfect self shows up in her art. Light. Happy. Hope. Deb hopes to bring these sentiments to your home through her art. She sees the earth’s beauty and family and friends as gifts from her Maker. Her paintings are grateful expressions of these gifts. Deb hopes that her hand-to-home designs, that are light, layered and nature inspired, will fill you home and you day with beautiful happy things.