- Framed print measures 7.25L x 1.25W x 9.25H in.
- Frame crafted of wood
- White woodgrain frame with tan, fabric interior
- Features an image of a bee with flowers
- Hues of white, black, yellow, blue, green, ivory, and brown
- Accented with the word "kind" in brown
- Artist: Haley Bush
- Comes ready for wall mount; no additional hanging hardware required
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
Contact your local Kirkland's store for availability. Quantities and selection may vary by location. Sold in stores under item number 202132.
Haley Bush, proud daughter of a hardworking cotton farmer, grew up in the Mississippi Delta. She currently resides in Brandon, MS, with her husband and three children. She is a stay-at-home mother and paints in her studio every chance she gets. She is known for her textured acrylics on wood and palette knife rustic style. Haley pursued painting as a part-time business after feeling the Lord was calling her into mission with the talents He had given her. She and her husband have a huge heart for orphans. Their son Max, age 3, was adopted from China. Haley felt she could use her gift of art to support other families in the adoption process. She has given numerous monetary donations as well as donated pieces of art to families pursuing adoption. It has been such a blessing and a joy for her to be able to give. She is so grateful for the support of her family and friends in this new journey she has taken, and prays that the Lord will continue to pour out His blessings over her artwork.