Stores Re-opening & Curbside Pickup
We are pleased to announce that many stores are re-opened for full business (Monday through Saturday 11am – 7pm & Sunday 11am – 6pm). See full list below.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. We are providing our employees with masks and gloves and will be sanitizing high-touch points in our stores—including door handles, the checkout counter, and restrooms—at least every 30 minutes. We are also following all local government mandates to limit the number of customers allowed in our store at any given time and we are encouraging customers to maintain 6 ft. social distancing space while shopping or checking out.
We are also offering contactless curbside pickup at Most stores.
How It Works:
- Choose "Free Pickup in Store" on your item and then complete your order.
- Wait for your "Ready for Pickup" email to let you know when your order is ready and you can head to the store.
- Pull up curbside between 11 AM and 3 PM 7 days a week. Please note: Furniture items will be available for pickup only on Saturdays between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- When you arrive to pick up your order, call the store to let them know you’re there.
- Provide the Store Associate with your name and order number along with the color and make of your vehicle.
- While the Store Associate is preparing your order, please prepare your vehicle for the order to be loaded. This could include opening your trunk or backseat door and moving any objects that might prevent a contact-free loading process.
- Once your order is prepared, we’ll bring it out to your vehicle and load it! Easy and contactless!
The following stores are open for curbside-only or are fully re-opened:
Ideas & Inspiration
Explore endless ideas and possibilities at Kirkland’s! From insider tips for decorating on a budget to easy ways to update your décor, find your inspiration and great home decorating ideas at Kirkland’s!
How to Choose a Lamp for Any Room
Don’t know the first thing about how to choose a lamp? You’re not alone. A lot of folks out there are in the dark when it comes to choosing the right lighting for their home. Luckily, Kirkland’s can help. If you haven’t noticed, lamps are something of a specialty of... More
Room Refresh: Bathroom Decorating On A Budget
It’s a dilemma that faces many homeowners: your bathroom decor needs a serious makeover, but your budget just can’t support the overhaul you have in mind. Changing the look and feel of an entire room with a super tiny budget may seem like a daunting task, but don’t throw in... More
Room Refresh: Bedroom Decorating On A Budget
Adding the hours up, you spend roughly 1/3 of your life in your bedroom (provided you're getting the recommended eight hours of sleep a night—but who actually does these days?). That's a lot of time to spend in one room—especially if you're not happy with how it looks. But you told yourself you'd wait to redecorate until you had the extra cash, so it looks like you're just going to have to grin and bear it, right? Not this time! Let Kirkland's show you how to tackle bedroom decorating on a budget. Let's set our Refresh button for bedroom decor! More
When it comes to decorative home accents, lanterns truly shine. A versatile lighting solution that can be used in a variety of ways, lanterns can provide light for a space as big as an entire room or as small as a single step. It's all in how you use them. At Kirkland's, we have plenty of ideas on how to use a lantern in your home, including some you may have never considered! Sounds like it's time for another Multitaskers post! More
It's time to reflect! Let's talk about mirrors, ladies and gentlemen. Specifically, let's talk about all the wonderful things they can do for us. Sure, they give us a great way to check our hair before heading out in the morning, but what can mirrors do when they're not telling us who is fairest of them all? Sounds like it's time for another Multitaskers post! More