Stores Re-opening & Curbside Pickup
We are pleased to announce that many stores are re-opened for full business (Monday through Saturday 11am – 7pm & Sunday 11am – 6pm). See full list below.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. We are providing our employees with masks and gloves and will be sanitizing high-touch points in our stores—including door handles, the checkout counter, and restrooms—at least every 30 minutes. We are also following all local government mandates to limit the number of customers allowed in our store at any given time and we are encouraging customers to maintain 6 ft. social distancing space while shopping or checking out.
We are also offering contactless curbside pickup at Most stores.
How It Works:
- Choose "Free Pickup in Store" on your item and then complete your order.
- Wait for your "Ready for Pickup" email to let you know when your order is ready and you can head to the store.
- Pull up curbside between 11 AM and 3 PM 7 days a week. Please note: Furniture items will be available for pickup only on Saturdays between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- When you arrive to pick up your order, call the store to let them know you’re there.
- Provide the Store Associate with your name and order number along with the color and make of your vehicle.
- While the Store Associate is preparing your order, please prepare your vehicle for the order to be loaded. This could include opening your trunk or backseat door and moving any objects that might prevent a contact-free loading process.
- Once your order is prepared, we’ll bring it out to your vehicle and load it! Easy and contactless!
The following stores are open for curbside-only or are fully re-opened:
Kirkland's Accessibility Commitment
Kirkland's is committed to bringing happiness home to everyone who visits us.
What are we doing?
To help make Kirklands.com a welcoming and rewarding experience for everyone, we follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines help us make web content more accessible for people with visual, motor, and other disabilities, and user-friendly for everyone.
The guidelines define three levels of accessibility: A, AA, and AAA. We’ve chosen level AA as the target for the Kirkland’s website.
How are we doing?
We've worked hard to adhere to Level AA accessibility. Because we're constantly improving the user experience, however, accessibility is a work in progress. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Kirkland's website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We'd like to hear from you in any of the following ways: