Add a sentimental message to your wall decor collection with our He First Loved Us Wreath Framed Art Print. The unique frame and earthy tones are perfect complements!
- Framed print measures 15.75L x 1.2W x 15.75H in.
- Print measures 14.5L x 14.5H in.
- Frame crafted of wood
- Stained wood grain frame finish
- Features the verse "we loved because He first loved us"
- Mounted on board
- Hues of white, black, green, and brown
- Comes ready for wall mount; no additional hanging hardware required
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
Contact your local Kirkland's store for availability. Quantities and selection may vary by location.
Kelsey Andrews currently resides with her husband and high school sweetheart, Joshua, in their hometown of Muscle Shoals, Alabama. Kelsey works from home as a full time interior designer and artist while also teaching local painting classes. As a child, Kelsey chose paints and crafting supplies over dolls and toys. She has been an active artist since. Her favorite style is palette knife painting with acrylic paint as her medium of choice, but Kelsey also paints commissioned portraits of people, pets, and buildings. Old barns, churches, and all things vintage, along with her strong faith in God, are where she finds her inspiration.