Add a doorway to your faith with our Going to the Chapel Church Door Canvas Art Print. The unique design and soothing tones will draw you in every time.
- Canvas print measures 24L x 1.5W x 24H in.
- Distinctively printed on stretched canvas
- Wrapped edges complete the look
- Features church door subject
- Has hand painted embellishments
- Hues of white, gray, and black
- Comes ready for wall mount; no additional hanging hardware required
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
Contact your local Kirkland's store for availability. Quantities and selection may vary by location.
Shari Lacy is an artist with a home studio in Franklin, Tennessee. She is a graduate of Miami University/Oxford, Ohio’s Fine Arts program, and she is a life-long artist yet primarily a self-taught painter. She is inspired by what’s around her and enjoys experimenting with natural tones as well as colors, sketches, and textures and has developed her style over the years. Primarily working with textured mediums and acrylics on canvas and wood, Shari is driven by her faith and love of life and tries for each painting to encompass some sense of the joy she feels in every mark of her pallet knife. She has been featured in Nashville Lifestyles AT HOME Magazine, The Tennessean, and more. Her work is carried in galleries, permanent collections and shops throughout the Southeast and can be found in private collections in TN, FL, OH, CA, MO, CO, NY, MN, and AR.