FAQ - Returns
What is Kirkland’s return policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it along with your original receipt to any Kirkland’s store within 60 days of purchase and we will replace it or refund your money based on your method of payment (i.e., cash for cash purchase, credit on a credit card for credit card purchases, etc.).
After 60 days from the date of purchase an exchange of items or store credit will be issued for the purchase price with the original receipt. Any item that is returned six months after date of purchase will be returned at the lower of (i) the purchase price; or (ii) the lowest selling price within the last (60) days for the item. Kirkland’s reserves the right to refuse any return that occurs more than six months from the date of purchase.
Can I return an item if I don’t have a receipt?
Yes. At Kirkland’s we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you return the item without a receipt, a store credit will be issued on a Kirkland’s gift card at the current selling price for the item. Kirkland’s reserves the right to refuse any return that occurs more than six months from the date of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless there is an error by Kirkland’s with respect to the order or if the item arrives damaged or defective.
KIRKLANDS.COM RETURN POLICY:
Kirklands.com Returns Made Easy!
Many retailers have been subject to increases in fraudulent returns and exchange activity. To the extent a request for return or exchange present good faith concerns regarding fraudulent activities, we may require additional verification or information before accepting such request. Kirkland’s reserves the right to deny any return in its sole discretion.
Returns to Kirklands.com
You may also return your online order by mail. Return postage labels are included with every purchase from Kirklands.com. Please follow the steps below to complete your return by mail to Kirklands.com. A copy of the invoice must accompany your return.
- Make a copy of the front page of the packing invoice received with the order. Please retain the original copy for your records.
- Circle the item(s) you are returning on the copy of the invoice.
- Choose one of the following six return codes that best explains the reason for the return and enter its number next to your circled item(s).
1. Wrong item – Issue a REFUND.
2. Damaged / product quality – Issue a REFUND.
3. Changed my mind – Issue a REFUND.
4. Gift – Issue Gift Card to Shipping Address.
FOR REPLACEMENT (NOTE: If replacement is not available, a REFUND will be issued):
5. Wrong item –Send a replacement IF available.
6. Damaged – Send a replacement IF available.
- Include the copy of the invoice in the package being returned to Kirklands.com. Please provide a telephone number, including area code, on the copy of the invoice in case we need to contact you.
- Secure your return in the package it was received in and attach the pre-paid return label on the outside of the package.
- Go to www.fedex.com or call 1-800-GO-FEDEX to find the nearest FedEx returns facility. You may also drop your return off at any FedEx Office, formerly Kinko’s.
- Feel free to call us at 1-877-541-4855 with any questions.
How do I Return an In-Home Delivery item?
Upon delivery, please inspect your purchase carefully. In the unlikely event that the product is damaged; do not take delivery of the item and be sure the details of the damage are noted on the delivery bill. Call Customer Service at 1-877-541-4855 and we will replace the item a no additional charge.
Should you wish to return an In-Home Delivery item you have purchased, we will gladly accept it within 60 days of the original order. Please ensure that the item is in the original packaging and has not been installed, used or modified. Call Customer Service at 1-877-541-4855, and one of our representatives will walk you through the process. You will be refunded the original purchase price of the item less a 10% restocking fee. Shipping costs and item surcharges are non-refundable.
Lost Your Kirklands.com Invoice or Return Label?
If you do not have the original invoice enclosed with your order, retrieve your order information or call 1-877-541-4855 for assistance.
If you misplaced the return label, call 1-877-541-4855 for assistance.
For gifts returned by mail to Kirklands.com or Kirkland’s stores, we will issue a Gift Card for the current value of the merchandise plus tax. Gift Cards can be used in any Kirkland’s store or Kirklands.com. Kirkland’s Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced. Gift Cards do not expire.