Cold weather always makes me crave comfort food, a warm fire and lots of friends and family around to share in the holiday spirit. Why not take advantage of the season and throw a winter dinner party? Throw on some Christmas tunes and you’re all set!
Easy Winter Dinner Menu Ideas:
- Pot Roast (throw the carrots, onion and potatoes in too, and you’ve got a one pot meal!)
- Pork Loin with Brussels Sprouts and Macaroni and Cheese
- Roasted Salmon with New Potatoes and Kale Salad
And who doesn’t love a festive holiday table setting? Here’s an easy DIY to add some warmth to your holiday get together!
- Long branches of rosemary
- Floral wire
- Branch wire
- Make a circle to your desired size out of the branch wire
- Loosely wrap the rosemary around the branch wire
- Tie the rosemary to the branch wire with the floral wire so that it blends in
Voila! Set on your table over the napkin and plate!
And no party is complete without the background music!
Perfect Christmas Playlist:
- Winter Wonderland, Jason Mraz
- All I want for Christmas is You, Mariah Carey
- White Christmas, Bing Crosby
- Baby Please Come Home, u2
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas, Rascal Flatts
- The Christmas Song, Nat King Cole
- Carol of the Bells, Destiny’s Child
- Little Drummer Boy, David Bowie and Bing Crosby
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Judy Garland
- Where are you Christmas, Faith Hill
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Jonas Brothers
- Frosty the Snowman, Jimmy Durante
- Jingle Bell Rock, Billy Idol