Making a holiday wreath doesn’t have to be expensive or over-the-top! My goal this year was to create a wreath that added holiday cheer but was still simple enough to go with my other decor. The wreath that I created is perfect for my home because it is stylish enough to hang inside (on the mantle, a bookcase, an interior window, etc.) but is also durable enough to hang outside on my front porch.
All You Need
- Faux greenery (for this wreath, I recommend thinner greenery; anything too thick will change the look)
- Wired twine
- Thin brown burlap spool (for tying)
- Burlap ribbon
How to Do It
- Assemble your supplies.
- Form an oval with the wired twine, and secure in a knot at the top.
- Wrap the greenery around the twine – use as much or as little as you like! Be sure to leave some of the twine showing at the top on both sides of the oval.
- Secure the greenery with the burlap spool ribbon.
- Hang the wreath on your bookcase or front door (bow is optional!).
Enjoy! And let me know; how do you decorate your door for the holidays?