In light of the November 3 Day Light savings end, we thought we would shed light… or time in this case… on the style and function of decorating with clocks. Keep reading to get inspired by one of our Buyers, Erin.
“Style and Function don’t have to be separate when decorating. Whether you’re decorating a mantle, bedside table or needing a decorative focal point for your room, try using a clock to add depth. Kirkland’s offers a wide variety of stylish tabletop and wall clocks that make decorating with functionality easy on any budget.”
- Calcutta 24in Decorative Wall Clock $39.99; Find in-stores
- Mirrored 36in. Decorative Wall Clock $119.99
- Square Bronze Tabletop Clock $19.99
- Black & Bronze 30in Wall Clock $39.99
- Portofino 24in Decorative Wall Clock $39.99; Find in-stores
- Bronze Oval Tabletop Clock $19.99
Now that you have all of these great ideas on how to decorate with clocks, we wanna know, in what ways do YOU decorate with “Style & Function”?